Friday, June 05, 2009

More Random Thoughts...

.:It’s Still Too Soon...:.

... to crack one-liners about the bizarre but unfortunate passing of David Carradine. I don’t want to have to go into the specifics because of its grisly nature, so my apologies if I will have to keep you hanging...

Yep. I decided not to right an obituary for the guy even if I loved Kung-Fu and Kill Bill. The irreverent in me just kept on finding ways to turn it into a joke. I'm so terrible.

.:Congratulations, Jane!:.

My good friend, Jane, is Nuffnang’s featured blogger for the month of June! I’m very happy that she was featured, considering how awesome a writer she is. She deserves the recognition she’s getting. =)

.:This Week’s Tough Hit...:.

I’ll share my other tough hits in some other post, but for now, since my good friend Chy requested me to cover this song...



Have I told you guys yet that I’m really not a singer? LOL.

No comments: