Monday, June 01, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

.:After All These Years, Still A Rusher...:.


Ah, tradition.

I must’ve taken a lot of people by surprise when I walked in on the Rusher monthly eyeball, as I’m sure the older Rushers never expected me to show up.

Well, I’m back, and I’m certainly still a solid Rusher, through and through. It’s really funny, considering how long I’ve been out of touch with the Rushers, but I saw them all, and despite mostly being composed of new people, it’s like I’m still with the same group of people.

I guess that’s a good thing. Once a Rusher, always a Rusher. I’ve been tuned in to Chico and Delle for as long as they’ve been a tandem, and I must say, the relationships I’ve managed to have with the various Rushers over the years has been nothing short of life-shaping. It felt just like yesterday, seeing these people, even if most of them, I’ve only ever met for the first time in my life that day.

.:Happy Birthday, The Explainer!:.

Yes, last Saturday, we celebrated the great MLQ3’s birthday, and there was much fun to be had, as conversations on a wide range of topics, from politics to weird missent text messages to people who have no idea what it means to bounce a check.

That being said, it was a great night, with amazing company, and very interesting conversations all around. Phoebe was especially hilarious with how she made Urbanguru practically cringe over her line of questioning. Much laughs were to be had as well at the expense of National University because of the whole “we don’t exist” joke... and then Tito Fort, the guy who proved to me that N.U. actually existed, walked in on our conversation shortly afterwards...

Again, belated happy birthday greetings to MLQ3!

No comments: