Thursday, December 11, 2003

I’ve been way too busy with school lately, as well as handling quite a Herculean effort to take my Booker T all the way from really bad stats to becoming the cream of the crop in my game of Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. In spite of that, I must say that I’m really trying to keep my head above the water with all the things I’m trying to accomplish…

I didn’t bother going to La Salle this week, simply because there’s no conceivable reason for me to be there, as I’m not too keen on playing SNK vs. Capcom today, what with me more into Smackdown at this point. Moreover, I don’t think I was going to run into Sam anyway, and considering how my last run-in there turned out, I really don’t need to waste my time with all this unproductivity. I’d rather not spend my energies on stressing myself over something that erupted out of nothing to begin with. I’m sick and tired of all this by now. I suppose skysenshi knew what she was talking about when she told me what I should do instead of agonizing myself and going around in circles. Ah, well. I guess it’s time to change topics, then.

Schoolwork has been taking its toll on me for a while already. Much as I’d like to think that I can actually achieve something with my goal this semester, I still have quite a few problems that I’d need to deal with, especially since I don’t feel all too confident about my chances of making it well in certain subjects, particularly that Media Law and Ethics class I have, considering how our professor is rather Draconic, and it does become a bit problematic from time to time, as far as I can see. At the rate things are going, I can’t look past a single subject on my list at this point. I’d be best served to simply not take any of my quizzes and assorted requirements for granted, which is not so easy, especially since Philosophy has not been sticking into my head lately. I have no idea what I can do to regain my fire, because right now, I’m almost running on an empty tank. This is not good. Not good at all.

I have to make my resume soon enough, for that matter. I just realized that’s another thing I have to accomplish soon…

Some good news for a change here. My aunt’s husband already left on their anniversary. The bastich is gone. Thank goodness.

And more good news… there’s this nice friend I have now. Her name’s Rach, and she’s really nice… I’ve known her through the Ateneo Debate Society, but I managed to speak to her a bit better only now. I think she recalls me more for my different sunglasses, though. Nonetheless, it’s all fine.

Had a weird dream last night, too. I was being invited to Abby’s wedding already, and I had a hard time getting there, and for some strange reason, my family was also going, without my knowledge, until I found out and went to the wedding with them. I was supposed to give Abby something, but I had no idea what it was, and to make everything even weirder, Dr. Dre was hosting the event which was less of a wedding, and more of a debut, really. What a strange, strange dream that was…

No comments: